New construction in May 2016. This turn-key home is located in a very quite and family oriented neighborhood right outside the Sikeston city limits; still within minutes of grocery stores and restaurants! Sits on .5 acre lot, with a large privacy fenced in back yard and wood deck to enjoy the spring and fall days. Freshly landscaped, with full irrigation on the front and side yard to make your yard look like the greens of any pro golf course. This home was built with entertaining in mind! Features open concept living, vaulted ceilings, and a beautiful kitchen. Includes three bedrooms and two full baths. The master bedroom has tray ceilings, a large bathroom with double vanities, a make-up vanity, and a large walk in closet. The two spare bedrooms are large enough for king size beds with plenty of room to move around. This home is beautiful with its modern paint pallet. You have to see it in person! Located above the 100 Flood in the AH Zone, with very affordable flood insurance.
- Jackson R-II School District (33.32 mi)2 reviews
- Discovery Park of America (44.77 mi)41 reviews
- Southeast Missouri State University (29.34 mi)4 reviews
- Missouri Delta Medical Center (3.35 mi)1 reviews
- Southeast Health Clinic (20.77 mi)1 reviews
- Southeast Health Center of Stoddard County (19.35 mi)2 reviews