This custom built, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is beaming with beauty! As you walk into the front door you will see an office space to your left and a formal dining room to your right with beautiful arched doorways throuhgout. The kitchen and living room offer an open floor plan with granite kitchen countertops, custom cabinetry, remote-controlled electric blinds, and wide-plank Brazillian cherry wood flooring. The main floor also offers a large laundry room, bedroom, full bath, and access to the spacious and serene backyard. Upstairs is the master bedroom, plus two additional bedrooms joined by a Jack and Jill bathroom, and an office nook overlooking the main floor. Storage is plentiful and has been well planned. The basement also has an abundance of storage space, an 8-seat theater room complete with surround sound, and a full kitchen for all your entertaining needs! This home is built for a family who loves to entertain and the location could not be better!
Must be pre-qualified.
- Jeremiah's Restaurant & Lounge (1.51 mi)20 reviews
- Lambert's Cafe (2.69 mi)617 reviews
- JD's Steakhouse (2.09 mi)17 reviews
- Discovery Park of America (43.04 mi)41 reviews
- Trend Setters School (26.79 mi)1 reviews
- Jackson R-II School District (33.63 mi)2 reviews
- Missouri Delta Medical Center (1.21 mi)1 reviews
- Southeast Health Clinic (23.06 mi)1 reviews
- Southeast Health Center of Stoddard County (21.64 mi)2 reviews